Students with ASD can struggle with the day to day demands of the classroom.
This workshop will:
– Review the causes and symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Look at the areas of difficulty
– Review the inhibitors to learning
– Look at structuring the environment to assist learning
– Provide strategies to support behaviour in the classroom and on the playground
APST requirements met in this workshop:
1.2 Understand how learners learn
1.6 Strategies to support full participation of learners with disabilities
3.2 Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
This workshop has been developed and designed specifically for primary and secondary teachers.
Numbers are limited, please book early!