Students with ADHD can experience times of complex behaviours that impact on a classroom.
This workshop will:
– Provide an overview to ADHD
– Look at the signs and symptoms
– Identify areas of difficulty
– Provide teaching strategies for the primary and secondary classrooms
– Provide further strategies to support unstructured times eg. playground
AITSL requirements met in this workshop:
3.3.2 Use teaching strategies
4.1.2 Support participation of learners
4.3.2 Manage challenging behaviours
This workshop has been developed and designed specifically for primary and secondary teachers.