Students with ADHD can experience times of complex behaviours that impact on a classroom.
This workshop will:
– Provide an overview to ADHD
– Look at the signs and symptoms
– Identify areas of difficulty
– Provide teaching strategies for the primary and secondary classrooms
– Provide further strategies to support unstructured times eg. playground
APST requirements met in this workshop:
3.3 Use teaching strategies
4.1 Support participation of learners
4.3 Manage challenging behaviours
Numbers are limited, please book early!